- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: To volunteer please call (630) 879-3784 or fill out a quick volunteer form by clicking on the envelope icon on this page.
- GUIDELINES & FAQs: Please visit the Support Us page to learn more about being a volunteer or FAQ’s for answers to frequently asked question.
- Board Meetings are held monthly on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm in the Pantry building. Interested Batavia residents are welcome to attend. The meetings begin promptly at 7pm and are targeted to last one hour, although we occasionally run over if the agenda is full. Prior to each board meeting, the agenda along with reports from the secretary, treasurer, committees, and directors are sent out via email.
- Anytime the Batavia Schools are closed due to inclement weather, the Food Pantry and the Clothes Closet will also be closed.
- The Batavia Interfaith Food Pantry and Clothes Closet Bylaws were approved by the Board in May 2016 and are available for public viewing.
JOB OPENING – Storeroom Worker and Driver
The Batavia Interfaith Food Pantry is looking for a part time storeroom worker and driver to become part of a cooperative team in serving the clients of the Food Pantry. Position will be approximately 10-15 hours a week with additional hours for vacation coverage.
For further details see the Job Description.
To apply for the job contact the Director at the Pantry phone number on the right or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.