There are three ways that you can shop:
- Online – ORDER ONLINE
PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
- Fill out the list and submit the form
- A Pantry representative will call or email you and assign a time for pickup
- Pickups will only be during normal shopping hours
- Arrive at your scheduled time and your cart will be ready for you
- By Appointment – You can shop inside by making an appointment – call 630-879-3784.
- Walk-In – A limited number of walk-in slots will be available for those without an appointment. You will be queued up to wait outside till your turn comes up. Better to make an appointment.
Note: MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR INSIDE SHOPPING, EVEN IF YOU ARE VACCINATED.
We will still be CLOSED for Clearance Shopping on Fridays from 1:00pm-2:00pmLEARN MORE
The Volunteer Page is now active. Use the buttons on that page to sign up for volunteer slots. As always, thanks for your support during this difficult period.
The Batavia Interfaith Food Pantry is a not-for-profit 501(C)(3) organization founded by local churches. Its purpose is to serve the needs of our community. Those who have lost a job, are underemployed, disabled, homeless or just have a need, may come to the pantry for food and household supplies.
CLOTHING: all sizes, all ages, including XXL
MONETARY DONATIONS: Every dollar counts.
When you are in need, please come.
Who the Food Pantry Serves.
If you live within Batavia or Batavia Township (which includes parts of Aurora and North Aurora), you are eligible to receive help from the Batavia Interfaith Food Pantry once a month and from the Clothes Closet twice a month.