There are three ways that you can shop:
- Online – ORDER ONLINE
PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
- Fill out the list and submit the form
- A Pantry representative will call or email you and assign a time for pickup
- Pickups will only be during normal shopping hours
- Arrive at your scheduled time and your cart will be ready for you
- By Appointment – You can shop inside by making an appointment – call 630-879-3784.
- Walk-In – A limited number of walk-in slots will be available for those without an appointment.
Click on the Volunteer tab above to sign up for open slots. Thank you for your support.
As a guide for those shopping for the Pantry or organizing food drives, we have created a list of Most Needed Items, Regularly Needed Items, as well as Items that are Well Stocked. This list will be updated as the needs change. Please click the button below to make sure you have the most current list.CURRENT NEEDS
The Batavia Interfaith Food Pantry is a not-for-profit 501(C)(3) organization founded by local churches. Its purpose is to serve the needs of our community. Those who have lost a job, are underemployed, disabled, homeless or just have a need, may come to the pantry for food and household supplies.
When you have time, please volunteer.
When you have extra, please share.
CLOTHING: all sizes, all ages, including XXL
MONETARY DONATIONS: Every dollar counts.
When you are in need, please come.
Who the Food Pantry Serves.
If you live within Batavia or Batavia Township (which includes parts of Aurora and North Aurora), you are eligible to receive help from the Batavia Interfaith Food Pantry once a month and from the Clothes Closet twice a month.